2/28 vs Pirates... O's - 6 Pirates - 2

Frobby

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I listened to the first couple innings while on my way from King George to Fredericksburg in a storm...no problem with WBAL reception, except, of course, when encountering overhead power lines and the like. It's great to hear some baseball again. Unfortunately, when I got back to my place, I couldn't get 1090 on ye olde clock radio; I can hardly get any stations at all, AM or FM. Those bricks sure know how to keep the signal out.... I'm considering taking the laptop out to the car; hopefully my wireless FiOS will make it that far.... Not pleased that the WBAL site isn't carrying the live feed; I'm in the same boat as Who's On 1st.

Many thanks to weams for the p-b-p.

I listened to the first couple innings while on my way from King George to Fredericksburg in a storm...no problem with WBAL reception, except, of course, when encountering overhead power lines and the like. It's great to hear some baseball again. Unfortunately, when I got back to my place, I couldn't get 1090 on ye olde clock radio; I can hardly get any stations at all, AM or FM. Those bricks sure know how to keep the signal out.... I'm considering taking the laptop out to the car; hopefully my wireless FiOS will make it that far.... Not pleased that the WBAL site isn't carrying the live feed; I'm in the same boat as Who's On 1st.

Many thanks to weams for the p-b-p.

Try 1430 AM! It is from Annapolis. That is where I found the game. But, it is coming in and out. AND I LIVE IN ANNAPOLIS. :scratchchinhmm:

Archived