+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast
    Birdland is offline Plus Member since 3/14 Hall of Fame Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Look's like the O's will get No help from the Redsox tonight.

RED SOX (69-90)
    Ciriaco 2B
    Nava LF
    Ross RF
    Gomez 1B
    Lavarnway DH
    Saltalamacchia C
    Valencia 3B
    Lin CF
    Iglesias SS

Wow talk about Valentine laying down for the Yanks. Maybe he is vying for a spot in their organization next year.
    No Ellsbury, no Pedroia? Who is the starting pitcher?

Lol no Pedroia or Ellsbury.

Screw you, Valentine.

waroriole is online now Plus Member Since 6/08 Hall of Fame Reputation Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    FU Sux. Can't play Pedroia or Ellsbury. Lay down and let the MFY own you.......AGAIN

sakata_catching is offline Plus Member Since 7/07 Major League Starter Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    You can't play for pride when you've got none left.

Brendan25 is offline Plus Member since 10/11 All-Star Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    The Red Sox are such an embarassment right now. I can't imagine why anyone would want to go play there anytime soon.

Unreal.

I was still holding on to the dream that the O's might take the division. Doesn't seem possible at this point.

Gurgi is offline Plus Member Since 6/05 All-Star Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Wow the Redsox have really become a bunch of little *****es. LOL. They have no heart. We ate it last year. It just took them a year to die.

You have to think diehard Redsox fans are going to be pissed. Because if going by SOSH they still hate the Yankees way more than the Orioles.

I am actually a little shocked.

So you're starting Bucholtz and you throw this garbage out there for offense??!!!

Slappy is offline Plus Member Since 07/09 All-Star Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    For an organization with the resources and fan support that the Red Sox enjoy, that lineup is an absolute embarrassment.

The Orioles have to take care of their own business; not rely on Boston. Maybe because Boston couldn't exact revenge during their final series with Baltimore, laying down for the Yankees is how they get it? Kind of, "FU, Baltimore".

I think Valentine was told he won't be coming back next year so he decided screw it. But yeah you think their fans will be pissed because I think they would love to deny the Yankees a division title.

Funny.

Last year I seem to recall a certain last place team, long out of the race, who throughly enjoyed playing spoiler.

I mean, if the Sox were playing the First Place--I don't know, Rays or Blue Jays--, okay then fine. I get it. You want revenge for our spoiling 2011.

But these are the Yankees, guys. Aren't you supposed to despise them with a heat of a thousand suns?

El Gordo is online now Plus member since 6/06 Hall of Fame Reputation Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by dtk9119 View Post
    So you're starting Bucholtz and you throw this garbage out there for offense??!!!
    Valentine is an odd duck. Maybe he has issues with Bucholtz and this is his way of getting back at him ala Aceves. Really it's just Pedroia though. Elsbury the LH bat might have poor splits vs CC.

Gurgi is offline Plus Member Since 6/05 All-Star Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaBird View Post
    The Orioles have to take care of their own business; not rely on Boston. Maybe because Boston couldn't exact revenge during their final series with Baltimore, laying down for the Yankees is how they get? Kind of, "FU, Baltimore".
    I guess. But it is still amazingly weak sauce. Valentine should love the Orioles..................... we got him his job this year.

I bet he is still mad he couldnt bait us into a bean ball war. That is probably what he wanted this series. If I was in charge he would of had the war. But brighter minds prevailed. We have bigger fish to fry.