Great Article on Brian Wilson

crissfan172

I'm glad he has a World Series Ring to call his own. 2010 was the first time in a long time I felt happy about the team winning it. No Bankees or Red Sux hired guns holding up the trophy (not having to see Schilling or A-Fraud was the best part) but a mostly young team (with some veterans thrown in) who truly enjoyed the victory they won.

"he wears a pink Sex Pistols T-shirt, sweatpants and Reebok Pumps. His hat is adorned with a cartoon image of a Mohawk that, he says, 'lets people know what my hair looks like underneath.' The nails on his pinkies are painted black."

Baseball needs a few guys like this around.

He reminds me of Bull Durham: "If you win twenty in The Show, you can let the fungus grow all over your shower shoes and the press will think you're colorful. Until then, it means you're a slob."

His eccentricity will be praised and prized only as long as he performs. Unfortunately, he plays a position where longevity is less likely.

He reminds me of Bull Durham: "If you win twenty in The Show, you can let the fungus grow all over your shower shoes and the press will think you're colorful. Until then, it means you're a slob."

His eccentricity will be praised and prized only as long as he performs. Unfortunately, he plays a position where longevity is less likely.

I do not agree with a lot of things you say but that is spot-on.

Archived