NEW YORK/ CONNECTICUT/ NEW JERSEY Oriole Fans

OFFNY

I'll be there tonight. My lovely Yankee loving daughter in law is giving me an early Father's Day present. She assumes the Yanks will win and I'll have to deal with all kinds of stuff for the 3 hour trip. Will also be in Beantown on June 6. I dislike Boston fans so much more than Yankee fans.

o

We're going to see the Orioles take the series from the Yankees tomorrow night at Oriole Park-North. :wedge:

SECTION: 431 A

ROW:OOOO. 3

SEATS:...0 13, 14

Edited by OFFNY

I will see you there!

Section 431A

Row 1

Seats 13, 14

Cal, I'm sorry about tonight. I left my house just before you posted where your seats were. We cheated, and moved into Section 326 for a better view.

Listen, let me know if you would like to go to an Aberdeen Iron Birds game when they play the Brooklyn Cyclones, the Staten Island Yankees, or the Hudson Valley Renegades. If you live in NYC or northern New Jersey, then obviously it would be either Brooklyn or Staten Island. Call me on my cell phone when their season gets near in June. :)

Patrick (Oriole Fan From New York)

• 4 weeks later...
Anyone going to Citifield 6/18 - 6/20 when the O's are in town?

I definitely will be going to at least one of them. Leaning towards Tuesday the 19th because they have a promotion to get a free 10 dollar gift card for having a Citi card which can be used on concessions. Probably will wait until the week before to see weather reports and if I may have any conflicts. Stubhub is not quite as cheap as for the games against the Yankees but still pretty cheap. If I go to a second game, probably will be the Wednesday one. Whichever one it is will be my first game of the season unless I sneak down to Baltimore in the next three weeks.

I'm going to one - not sure which one yet.

(My apologies for not posting in this thread yet! I'm in Brooklyn, should be able to get to a couple Yanks/O's games this summer as well.)

Absolutely. We'll bump the thread a few days before the series starts, and we'll get our ducks in a row then. :)

Patrick (Oriole Fan From New York)

Cool. I'm going to the 6/18 game. A friend got me tickets 13 rows behind the O's dugout. I plan on getting tickets for the 6/19 game just maybe not so nice a seat selection. Also, the Ironbirds will be in Brooklyn on 6/28 - 6/30. I'll be at the 6/30 game.