NEW YORK/ CONNECTICUT/ NEW JERSEY Oriole Fans

OFFNY

• 3 weeks later...

Just thought I'd bump this since we're just over a week away from the last NYC series of the regular season and for the first time since I moved here the games mean something! I will definitely be there on Sunday the 2nd as I made plans with two friends. Will go to probably one other, leaning toward Friday because tickets are cheaper on Stubhub for it. Also going to Cal's statue unveiling in Baltimore on the 6th.

On a side note, I started a Facebook group called "NYC Orioles Fans" which is a spinoff of people in the NYC Redskins Fans and NYC Capitals Fans groups. The Redskins group is a weekly thing during the season and the Capitals group is primarily for the playoffs, always at a bar in Manhattan. We are thinking about putting together some kind of viewing party for the O's for any crucial pennant race games and definitely any potential playoff games. Until this season it was a running joke that we'd ever do it, but now we have a good reason! Feel free to join any of the groups. I'm the moderator of the O's one so you just have to request to be added.

Just thought I'd bump this since we're just over a week away from the last NYC series of the regular season and for the first time since I moved here the games mean something! I will definitely be there on Sunday the 2nd as I made plans with two friends. Will go to probably one other, leaning toward Friday because tickets are cheaper on Stubhub for it. Also going to Cal's statue unveiling in Baltimore on the 6th.

On a side note, I started a Facebook group called "NYC Orioles Fans" which is a spinoff of people in the NYC Redskins Fans and NYC Capitals Fans groups. The Redskins group is a weekly thing during the season and the Capitals group is primarily for the playoffs, always at a bar in Manhattan. We are thinking about putting together some kind of viewing party for the O's for any crucial pennant race games and definitely any potential playoff games. Until this season it was a running joke that we'd ever do it, but now we have a good reason! Feel free to join any of the groups. I'm the moderator of the O's one so you just have to request to be added.

I looked on Facebook but couldn't resolve to NYC Orioles Fans :( . On a side note, I hope to firm up plans to go to next week's games and also to Cal's statue unveiling.

Just got tickets to this Sunday's game in the Bronx. Should be a nice day trip. Me and my buddy will be at Stan's around 11, leaving Baltimore at 7 am.

This is really happening...meaningful games in September.

Where is Stan's ???

Sunday is likely going to be the only game I go to. I'm not likely to go Saturday, Friday is going to be a last minute decision.

BTW, that is a phenomenal deal on those Ebay tickets. Face value for the pair is 64. I think the same seller was selling for 20 a pair a few days ago, so it may be even cheaper a few hours before the game.

Edited by actorgersh