NEW YORK/ CONNECTICUT/ NEW JERSEY Oriole Fans

OFFNY

Cool. I'm going to the 6/18 game. A friend got me tickets 13 rows behind the O's dugout. I plan on getting tickets for the 6/19 game just maybe not so nice a seat selection. Also, the Ironbirds will be in Brooklyn on 6/28 - 6/30. I'll be at the 6/30 game.

The Iron Birds will be up here in Wappingers also on June 18th and June 19th for the season opener against the Renegades. I guess I'll miss one of the games at Shea/CitiField.

Edited by OFFNY

• 2 weeks later...

We have a scheduling conflict in 2 weeks. :(

The Orioles are in Queens on June 18th, 18th, and 20th.

The IronBirds are in Wappingers on June 18th and 19th.

For most Oriole fans, this one is a no-brainer, except that the IronBirds game on the 18th is Opening Day. We wanna give the "O" shout during the National Anthem on Opening Day in upstate New York, don't we ??? :D

Oh well. There are worse things in life. :o When the time comes nearer, we can all post and PM each other and get our ducks in a row regarding get-togethers. :)

ABERDEEN: .0http://www.milb.com/schedule/index.jsp?sid=t488

BALTIMORE: http://newyork.mets.mlb.com/schedule/index.jsp?c_id=nym#y=2012&m=6&calendar=DEFAULT

Coming over from Allentown PA, some section 510 or something like that. First time in Citi field for me.

I'll be there on 6/18 somewhere behind the O's dugout (like 13 rows back). I haven't purchased tickets for 6/19 yet but plan to soon. I can't go to the 6/20 game, company softball commitment.

OK, I have tickets for June 20th. I am in Section 521 in the 5th row, but we may move to better seats if they are open.

Anyone can feel free to PM me, and we can set up a get-together. If I'm not already on your friends list, just shoot me a friends request. :)

P.S. I'm also going to Opening Day when the Iron-Birds play the Renegades on June 18th in Wappingers.

National Anthem, "OOOOOOOOOO."

One week away .........

JUNE 18th: Iron-Birds @ Hudson Valley Renegades (OPENING DAY)

JUNE 19th: Iron-Birds @ Hudson Valley Renegades

JUNE 18th: Orioles @ Mets

JUNE 19th: Orioles @ Mets

JUNE 20th: Orioles @ Mets