NEW YORK/ CONNECTICUT/ NEW JERSEY Oriole Fans

OFFNY

• 3 weeks later...

FRIDAY: OIron-Birds @ Renegades (Fishkill, NY)

MONDAY: OIron-Birds @ Cyclones (Brooklyn, NY)

TUESDAY: Iron-Birds @ Cyclones (Brooklyn, NY)

http://www.milb.com/schedule/index.jsp?sid=t488 O:)

When I saw this thread bumped, I thought it was for the fact the O's are in town a week from Monday. I'm actually going to Maryland this weekend, seeing my first ever Baysox game on Saturday and strong likelihood of going to the Yard on Tuesday. I'll be looking at the Tuesday game in NY the following week because I can't do Monday and I'm not sure I can do a day game on Wednesday (especially with the heat we've had).

o

MONDAY:OOO)7:05 P.M.

TUESDAY:O.. 7:05 P.M.

WEDNESDAY:.1:05 P.M.

All games at Yankee Stadium in the Bronx. :)

Don't think I can make any of them on this trip. If there's even the slightest, it would be Tue night. Did you already get tickets?

I just got home. What a GREAT NIGHT it was at the stadium. :clap3:

I think I need to stay away from the games. Every time I go, it seems the O's lose. I haven't been to Stankee Stadium this year and they have a good record. I go to each of the 3 games at CitiField and they lose all 3. :(

Must have been quite a change of atmosphere there from inning 1 to inning 2. .:)

I posted in another thread that when the score was 5-0 Yankees, a man turned around and said to me, "What's the matter, Oriole fan ??? Why are you so quiet?"

At the end of the 7th inning, he and his wife left the stadium.