Orioles vs Yankees 4/24/2011 The Brawls?

weams

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At 445 pm edt...national weather service doppler radar continued to

indicate a line of severe thunderstorms capable of producing hail up

to the size of quarters and damaging winds in excess of 60 mph.

These storms were located along a line extending from milford mill to

elkridge to greenbelt...moving east at 55 mph.

I really want to win this game, but even if we lose I won't be pissed about it. The team has actually fought it out, which is nice to see after so many losses where they were totally lifeless.

Considering we already won the game in the 9th, I'll be pretty pissed.

I remember a major thunderstorm during a RedSox/O's game, sometime in the 2001-2003 time frame. Someone popped up to Nomar and as he went to flip the ball to the 2B, lightning struck the scoreboard and a loud clap of thunder occurred and they both dropped to the ground and the scurried off the field. I wish I could find a video of that.

Considering we already won the game in the 9th, I'll be pretty pissed.
Yep, they've got to win this one.

I don't know. That play looked pretty close to me. The tag was up, but so was Andino's foot. I don't think it was an egregious call.

I remember a major thunderstorm during a RedSox/O's game, sometime in the 2001-2003 time frame. Someone popped up to Nomar and as he went to flip the ball to the 2B, lightning struck the scoreboard and a loud clap of thunder occurred and they both dropped to the ground and the scurried off the field. I wish I could find a video of that.

Still think it's pretty cool.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MdIpmokwP8c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Archived