We're waiting on ARod

bigbird

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Though we discussed Bedard and we both agreed that the O's will miss Bedard more than Bedard will miss the O's.

My gut feeling is that Bedard is here next year. I think AM wants to put an A1 pitching staff out there next year with some good D to see what will happen. Without Bedard, we are beyond horrible. With him, you at least have the chance of pretending that you can compete.

My gut feeling is that Bedard is here next year. I think AM wants to put an A1 pitching staff out there next year with some good D to see what will happen. Without Bedard, we are beyond horrible. With him, you at least have the chance of pretending that you can compete.

Its not everyday you have a lefty ace, leading the league in K's through most of the season.

Its not everyday you have a lefty ace, leading the league in K's through most of the season.

Yep. I just wish we had some feeling from him that he understands the history here and is into it. That is the kind of thing that would make him a leader in the clubhouse and someone to build around. If he said, hey folks, let's return the O's to the glory years of the Birds, it would be a nice starting point. Maybe AM will get authorization for a 10 year, Bird for life deal that has a ton of insurance coverage.

Archived