Eduardo Rodriguez

Slade-OH

Eduardo sat 88-90 today, touching 92. Flashed plus breaking ball, though the one at the beginning of this video was not one of his better ones. Good arm angle with deceptive delivery.

Here's a brief sequence for those who haven't seen him yet.

[embedded video was here...]

So silly, but this is one of those angles that makes me start hyperventilating. Never have shed that sort of panic attack with certain angles of seeing a pitch come in, or a foul ball come off the bat. For God's sake, be careful being that close to the ball while you're recording. :o

Signed,

Maternal instinct combined with personal experience

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So silly, but this is one of those angles that makes me start hyperventilating. Never have shed that sort of panic attack with certain angles of seeing a pitch come in, or a foul ball come off the bat. For God's sake, be careful being that close to the ball while you're recording. :o

Signed,

Maternal instinct combined with personal experience

Hah, thank you for the concern but I was behind a metal fence. Just had the camera lens zoomed to crop out the fencing.

Hmmm, Rodriguez was pulled after facing only 6 batters today-- got the first two batters but then allowed an HBP, two singles and a walk. Hope he's not hurt.

He had trouble throwing strikes and elevated his pitch count early, so he was pulled. He's fine.

Archived