Chris Davis done for the season.

JTrea81

It sucks for Davis. This was his audition time. It was a unique opportunity to sieze a starting 1B position (not saying he would have only saying it was an opportunity). Feel bad for him. Going into next season, unless they decide to put Reynolds @ 1B full time you have to assume you do not have anyone for the position

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
http://twitter.com/#!/jeffzrebiecsun/status/103614931567517696

He's probably going to have to have surgery

Looks like we'll be on the market for a 1B man after all, not that Davis would have been a solution, but he can't be an excuse.

They're not signing Prince Fielder.

Not signing Prince Fielder.

Not happenin'. Put it miles and miles from your mind.

I think it's time to start a serious discussion re: curses.

It's not like we made some kind of deal with the devil at any point recently. Even the last time we were good, we weren't that good... Boston and NYY just hadn't quite realized yet that they could manipulate the FA market and buy their teams, and our division was that much weaker.

We are only cursed by suck.

It's not like we made some kind of deal with the devil at any point recently. Even the last time we were good, we weren't that good... Boston and NYY just hadn't quite realized yet that they could manipulate the FA market and buy their teams, and our division was that much weaker.

We are only cursed by suck.

Curses don't have to be trades (i.e. immediate success for soul) like that. Some malevolent witch or spirit could have just cursed us for no reason.

Is stupidity a curse?

Is this something that should have been caught at a physical? Or did it just happen, like, today?

I don't about anyone else but for some reason, this post is very funny to me.

Can't rep you or I would.

I mean, you would think at some point he'd learn, right? Seriously, he raises up his expectations based off of a couple of agent leaked tweets every winter and then TEARS THE PLACE TO THE GROUND when it doesn't happen.

Trying to head this off at the past, here. Everyone repeat after me:

Not gonna happen.

Sing it loud and sing it proud.

I mean, you would think at some point he'd learn, right? Seriously, he raises up his expectations based off of a couple of agent leaked tweets every winter and then TEARS THE PLACE TO THE GROUND when it doesn't happen.

Trying to head this off at the past, here. Everyone repeat after me:

Not gonna happen.

Sing it loud and sing it proud.

But, things are going to be different because John Hart and Buck are in charge now!!!

He shouldn't have been in the deal to begin with.

That has nothing to do with this. As far as I'm concerned, he was the final 10% of the deal. He's a flier. But nobody was against the acquisition because they thought he had a torn labrum, or was an injury risk in general.

Archived