Felix Pie DFA'd!!!!!!!!!!!

AJismyhero

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Radio broadcast said that he cleared waivers and is reporting to Norfolk.

Yeah!!! Ok Pie, get your act together in AAA and come back and be the player we had hoped you would become. I realize he's most likely accepting assignment because he doesn't want to lose the money (can't blame him for that). But, this is his chance to work on his rough spots. I'm hoping that he can really make the changes necessary to get back to the bigs.

Personally, this is what I was hoping to hear. :) Can you back me on this bobalouie?

Yeah!!! Ok Pie, get your act together in AAA and come back and be the player we had hoped you would become. I realize he's most likely accepting assignment because he doesn't want to lose the money (can't blame him for that). But, this is his chance to work on his rough spots. I'm hoping that he can really make the changes necessary to get back to the bigs.

Personally, this is what I was hoping to hear. :) Can you back me on this bobalouie?

I can't speak for the old timer, but I am shaking with excitement! ;)

So now what player will he be stealing playing time from?

Why does it say Hangquitter after your name? I think the minor leagues are over in a week or two. Doesn't sound like we will be doing much stealing. Maybe we can send him down to Bowie to be a "Hafner" in the playoffs.

So now what player will he be stealing playing time from?

I was wondering the same thing, as I don't know who's in the outfield at Norfolk.

I reallly hope he does take this seriously. This is a possible second chance for him with the O's. Work hard over the off season, get rid of the attitude, come back fired up and play like he did in '09. It can happen, as anything is possible when you have the proper attitude.

Maybe pay attention to how Guthrie carries himself. You never hear him complain about how the team is not scoring enough runs when he pitches. Jeremy takes what is dealt and is still able to see the positive.

Archived