Why do people dislike the Stockstills?

ChaosLex

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great...Just promote someone else who has gotten poor results in this terrible organization.
You didn't hear? Filling all of the important positions prior to hiring a new GM is all the rage these days.

Again, as I posted in the other thread:

We've been told that the final decision will be made by the new president of baseball operations.

Again, as I posted in the other thread:
I am guessing you just started following this team.

And The Rick is right...Its not even worth bringing up.

Where there's smoke, there's fire.

The new GM is going to have a ton of constraints and isn't going to be able to bring in his own people...and all the people around him, despite what some in this thread believe, have produced poor results for years.

I am guessing you just started following this team.

And The Rick is right...Its not even worth bringing up.

Where there's smoke, there's fire.

The new GM is going to have a ton of constraints and isn't going to be able to bring in his own people...and all the people around him, despite what some in this thread believe, have produced poor results for years.

When he get's the job, I'll admit I'm wrong. Until then, I'm choosing to take advantage of the slim rays of optimism shining through. Everyone needs to take a step back and not hang on every drip of news that leaks out. When Reagins is hired and he signs Cuddyer, then I'll freak out.

I'll assume your first comment was a joke.

Archived