FREE GAME: Orioles vs. TWINS 4/7

OFFNY

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Those orange uniforms are glorious.
OH NO! Not the orange tonight. I hate those!

irony

[ahy-ruh-nee, ahy-er-]   Origin

i?ro?ny

1    /ˈaɪrəni, ˈaɪər-/ Show Spelled[ahy-ruh-nee, ahy-er-] Show IPA

noun, plural -nies.

the use of words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning: the irony of her reply, ?How nice!? when I said I had to work all weekend.

Me right this moment...

scOttorange.jpg?t=1333841364

Took me forever to post this... Go ADAM!

By the way, I think that it was really important emotionally for Matusz to get the first 2 innings under his belt, scoreless. It's a start. The last thing that he needed was another "Oh no, here we go again."

By the way, I think that it was really important emotionally for Matusz to get the first 2 innings under his belt, scoreless. It's a start. The last thing that he needed was another "Oh no, here we go again."

Huh?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

irony

[ahy-ruh-nee, ahy-er-]   Origin

i?ro?ny

1    /ˈaɪrəni, ˈaɪər-/ Show Spelled[ahy-ruh-nee, ahy-er-] Show IPA

noun, plural -nies.

the use of words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning: the irony of her reply, ?How nice!? when I said I had to work all weekend.

Me right this moment...

Took me forever to post this... Go ADAM!

Dude, next time hide it behind a spoiler tab! There are women and children reading these boards!

:rofl:

Matusz?

Matusz?

Archived