Andino yelling at the Yankees after the game

malkusm

By the way, Nick Markakis also had some choice words for the Yankee pom-pom home plate umpire tonight.

These guys don't expect to lose, they don't like to lose, and they aren't going to take it lying down.

Let's get it back tomorrow, and repay them with a win in Wie-Yin Chen's MLB debut.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Britt's twitter

That's called baseball Joe. That happens everywhere. Stop crying.

If true, then Girardi's a bigger ass than I give him credit for. As a catcher, he knows that you mix up your signals when a runner is on second. If they got lazy and Andino was tipping, that's on them.

BTW, how do you tip off Rivera? It's cutter, cutter, cutter.

By the way, Nick Markakis also had some choice words for the Yankee pom-pom home plate umpire tonight.

These guys don't expect to lose, they don't like to lose, and they aren't going to take it lying down.

Let's get it back tomorrow, and repay them with a win in Wie-Yin Chen's MLB debut.

I'd find it hysterical if his MLB debut turned into a hit pitch, benches clearing kind of game. I think clocking Jeter with a fastball would be a good way to introduce himself to America.

They're talking about it on the Yankees post-game coming up.

(I know what you're thinking: How the hell did you watch the Yankees post-game all this time?! Well, the remote is all the way across the room....)

If true, then Girardi's a bigger ass than I give him credit for. As a catcher, he knows that you mix up your signals when a runner is on second. If they got lazy and Andino was tipping, that's on them.

BTW, how do you tip off Rivera? It's cutter, cutter, cutter.

This is an excellent point...actually makes me think it may have been something else that caused the end of the game yelling....

Well, Russell Martin gave a really smug post-game interview....one of those where he said "I don't know, you'll have to ask him", but smiled a lot as if he knew exactly what was going on.

I happen to be in CT for work, most unfortunately. I saw the interview on YES and it was the most ridiculous $hi/-eating grin u could imagine . It was a very Justin Bieber cringe-worthy type of posture. Lord I hate Russell Martin and Joe Girardi.

Martin thought Andino was tipping pitches from second base? Really! Is that worse than Jeter having somebody sit in the stands clocking pitches and tipping him at the plate? Jeter was 4-4 tonight. Did anybody ask Martin if he had any help from the stands? We actually outhit the Yankees tonight 13-11 but lost 6-2. Some balls were hit hard tonight that didn't fall in. We'll get them tomorrow night if the home plate umpire does his job. Nobody could possibly think the best team money can buy was going to start the season 0-4 and be four games out of first before one week of the season is completed.

Archived