Umpire tired of lame Camden Yards Security tackles shirtless drunk young male fan.

Gurgi

I've never been in jail and don't ever plan to give it a try, but the threat of having to spend even 4 hours in jail would be enough for me! I imagine it's a pretty miserable experience. You guys are acting like 4 days is nothing. That sounds like forever to me!

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've never been in jail and don't ever plan to give it a try, but the threat of having to spend even 4 hours in jail would be enough for me! I imagine it's a pretty miserable experience. You guys are acting like 4 days is nothing. That sounds like forever to me!

Would depend on the facility. Four days in a maximum security Federal Penitentiary would probably be enough. Four days in the county lockup, not so much.

Four days might be just enough to be tolerable and give him extra cred among his loser friends. For me to be satisfied he would have to serve at least three weeks, preferably more, and be fined at least as much as the cost of one game's security. If he also has to do public service he should be required to wear his Batman outfit.

Anybody that runs onto the field during a game at Oriole Park should get a tryout with the Orioles the very next day.

If they make the team, great. If they don't, then they are to be executed in the electric chair immediately.

Babe Ruth's "All or Nothing" philosophy about home runs and strikeouts was mere child's play compared to this.

Archived