Things Less Awesome Than Chris Davis.

Jagwar

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Things More Awesome Than Chris Davis...

GROUND BALLS!!!

Beginning to think that pitching performance was the worst thing that ever happened to him.

Between Reynolds, Betemit and Davis, the O's might have the worst defensive corner infielders in the major leagues.

Things More Awesome Than Chris Davis...

GROUND BALLS!!!

Beginning to think that pitching performance was the worst thing that ever happened to him.

He was flubbing plays at first well before the Red Sox game. I was expecting at least average defense at first given his reputation.

I am disappointed.

Between Reynolds, Betemit and Davis, the O's might have the worst defensive corner infielders in the major leagues.

For real - it's really unfortunate. I would rather have Reynolds back at first (when he comes back) and DH Betemit most nights, and Davis against right handers, and have them both spell Reynolds on occasion.

Chris Davis almost single handedly cost he me night with his glove. By the way why hasn't he been taught to play the ball in front of his body?On both of those plays h side stepped the ball. Now he's not hitting either. Another AAAA player the Orioles need to dispose of.

He was hitting before his pitching performance in Boston. He hasn't hit or fielded decently since that game. I. wonder if he injured himself pitching in that game and isn't telling anyone. It seems all he hits is ground balls to 2B. He played a key role in the game last night and it cost us the game. DH him and use Flaherty at 1B?

He was hitting before his pitching performance in Boston. He hasn't hit or fielded decently since that game. I. wonder if he injured himself pitching in that game and isn't telling anyone. It seems all he hits is ground balls to 2B. He played a key role in the game last night and it cost us the game. DH him and use Flaherty at 1B?

A lot of people have said Davis couldn't play 3B because of labrum issues. Maybe you're on to something.

He was 0 for 8 BEFORE taking the mound!

His attempt on that ground ball last night was putrid. He had time to slide over... Get in front of the ball!!

If I were showalter, I would have yanked his lazy --- off the field right then and there and put Johnson in the game.

Archived