BRob homered tonight!

Frobby

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So far his slash is .238/.378/.524 5/4 BB/K

So when he gets a hit, he hits it hard, and he is drawing a ton of walks(5 in 21 AB's, so almost a quarter of the time). I'll take that absolutely.

I'd take Rich Dauer (at his current age) over Andino right now. Hell, I'd take Moose's Mom over Andino right now!

How quick is he though? Obviously, a gigantic part of his game before was his quickness in the field and on the basepaths. Has he retained any of that, because that is probably just as important as his power (though the HR is terrific news as well!)

Britton gives up 4 earned run in 6 innings. Not exactly convincing that he is ready.

However, BRob with 3 hits in 5 at bats, 2 doubles, 2 runs scored, and an RBI.

Will BRob stay down for his whole rehab or will he get the call early? I bet he will be talking to Buck about joining the O's.

Britton gives up 4 earned run in 6 innings. Not exactly convincing that he is ready.

However, BRob with 3 hits in 5 at bats, 2 doubles, 2 runs scored, and an RBI.

Will BRob stay down for his whole rehab or will he get the call early? I bet he will be talking to Buck about joining the O's.

Meanwhile, I'd be curious to see how he is feeling health wise. The performance should tell us all we need to know with a concussion, but if he is feeling great, that would be even better.

Archived