vs Yankees 9/2/12

Satyr3206

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Man, I'd much rather see Flaherty than Andino. At least Flaherty looks like he wants to be in the batters box...

And that right field porch is there.

Andino swings like he's a power hitter, and K's like one (way too often for a player like him, who shouldn't be swinging for the fences.).

Andino was 4-8 before that last AB. How has Q been doing lately?

I think you know how he's been doing... I just like Flaherty more than Q or Andino though. Just a preference. I think he has decent pop in his bat, so with the short porch, I'd like to see him play.

The problem is 1) 14 years of losing creates pessimism (especially after the 05 fiasco) and 2) some of us looked at an injured Yankees team and fully expected to go into New York take the Yankees lunch money, shove 'em in a locker and go on our way. They didn't roll over and now everyone is disappointed.

I get the mentality, but what does losing your mind in the second inning do to make it better?

The problem is 1) 14 years of losing creates pessimism (especially after the 05 fiasco) and 2) some of us looked at an injured Yankees team and fully expected to go into New York take the Yankees lunch money, shove 'em in a locker and go on our way. They didn't roll over and now everyone is disappointed.

Eh because the Yankees were just going to "roll over" and concede the division.

This team is still in the hunt. I get the 14 years of losing, I was fan for those years as well, but that's not this team. And if this year has taught you anything it is that anything can happen.

Calling a game after the 2nd inning, when we are only down 2 is just downright stupid

Archived