vs Yankees 9/2/12

Satyr3206

Well you never know. They did get swept by the White Sox and then we took 3 out of 4 from them. No reason to think we couldn't have swept an depleted Yankees team.

I never said we couldn't. You said the Yankees would "roll over", and that's just not the case for any baseball team. But just because we didn't sweep them doesn't mean we are a bad team.

Yankees also lost 2 out of 3 to TOR, and TOR is getting killed by the Rays. This we beat that team, who beat that team game never works.

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I never said we couldn't. You said the Yankees would "roll over", and that's just not the case for any baseball team. But just because we didn't sweep them doesn't mean we are a bad team.

Yankees also lost 2 out of 3 to TOR, and TOR is getting killed by the Rays. This we beat that team, who beat that team game never works.

Every game is a new game. Want to say we swept the Yankees one September during the span they won three world series in a row.

Um, we've rolled over plenty of times over the past 14 years.

Archived