vs. The Yankees 9/7 Fight for First

weams

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, you declared the game over 3 innings ago. Why would you expect anything different?

Seriously? You're going to call me on something I said 3 innings ago? Game threads are reactionary by their very nature, dude. Get over it. I'm not sitting here writing posts that are absolutely true for all eternity across all points in time and space and provable by mathematical deduction. It's the feeling of the moment. When I want to think, I go to the Orioles Talk section. When I want to feel, I go to the game thread.

You should try throwing a temper tantrum once in a while. It feels good. And, hey, misery loves company. So join in with us on the boo bird bandwagon and we'll sing coombaya and reminisce about the old days (yesterday) when the Orioles used to be a good team. ;)

Seriously? You're going to call me on something I said 3 innings ago? Game threads are reactionary by their very nature, dude. Get over it. I'm not sitting here writing posts that are absolutely true for all eternity across all points in time and space and provable by mathematical deduction. It's the feeling of the moment. When I want to think, I go to the Orioles Talk section. When I want to feel, I go to the game thread.

You should try throwing a temper tantrum once in a while. It feels good. And, hey, misery loves company. So join in with us on the boo bird bandwagon and we'll sing coombaya and reminisce about the old days (yesterday) when the Orioles used to be a good team. ;)

Nah, I'll just wait until they drop 3 runs with 0 outs on Hughes.

Archived