DD focused on a leftfielder and a DH in interview with MLBTR

wildcard

This is good ... I'm sick of the I'm right and your wrong because. I have no way to prove my side of the discussion but insult you using old posters names and other off the wall cuts. Simply classless and speaks to the kind of individual thats just a wanna be Internet bully.

I think you are being a little sensitive here. Comparing you to a former poster is not name calling so please stop reporting these posts.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think you are being a little sensitive here. Comparing you to a former poster is not name calling so please stop reporting these posts.

Well ...It's just typical around here this time of year. If certain posters don't agree with you then they start a really unnecessary game of name calling. I think you should read the entire thread. I having nothing against Trea but I'm nothing like him and not related to him. So yes I personally do find it offensive. And poor character to resort to name calling and insults like calling me things like thick headed in order to win a discussion that he has no proof.

I've been on record stating that trading 2-3 of our AAA starters who are going to be HUGE assetts as depth next year would be a HUGE mistake for the Orioles. I'd be scared to death if we just had Arrieta, Zagone, and Steve Johnson in Norfolk next year ready to be the next man up.

I've been on record stating that trading 2-3 of our AAA starters who are going to be HUGE assetts as depth next year would be a HUGE mistake for the Orioles. I'd be scared to death if we just had Arrieta, Zagone, and Steve Johnson in Norfolk next year ready to be the next man up.

It wouldnt be a problem ... Our SP depth includes D Bundy , Matusz, Arrieta, Britton, S Johnson, T Wada , Z Clark, Zagone, Bascom, Pomeranz, And Pineiro

This doesnt include Hammel, Tillman, Chen , Gonzalez (whom are all in the rotation) and 1 SP that I'm certain they will add/bring back like Saunders. Plus I think DD will look at a couple Milb free agents, Minor league draft guys that dont have to added to the 40 man, and maybe even a international starter I think S Johnson is the next man up anyway based on his performance at the MLB as a starter.

That said trading 1 or 2 of that list isnt all that bad ...Heck only 5 of them can be on the AAA roster as starters anyway.

It wouldnt be a problem ... Our SP depth includes D Bundy , Matusz, Arrieta, Britton, S Johnson, T Wada , Z Clark, Zagone, Bascom, Pomeranz, And Pineiro

This doesnt include Hammel, Tillman, Chen , Gonzalez (whom are all in the rotation) and 1 SP that I'm certain they will add/bring back like Saunders. Plus I think DD will look at a couple Milb free agents, Minor league draft guys that dont have to added to the 40 man, and maybe even a international starter I think S Johnson is the next man up anyway based on his performance at the MLB as a starter.

That said trading 1 or 2 of that list isnt all that bad ...Heck only 5 of them can be on the AAA roster as starters anyway.

Pineiro is gone, and I have zero faith in Zagone, Bascom, or Pomeranz as major league starters right now. Plus Bundy is starting the year in AA. That leaves Matusz, Arrieta, Britton, Johnson, and Wada. Trade 3 of them and I'm really worried of our depth. Especially if Arrieta is one of the two staying. Arrieta, Johnson, Wada, Clark, and Zagone scares me if thats our depth behind our starters.

Archived