Jim Johnson Today, 2013

OFFNY

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WOW Did anyone just see Jim Johnson interview on Masn just now? He's defeated how can you send him back out now?

I turned it off after watching Buck's interview. Honestly it's Bucks fault. JJ is probably walking on egg shells right now. I bet he wants Buck to come out and say JJ is struggling mightily right now and other options may be explored. Just put it out there Buck. For the fans, for JJ, for Duquette, for the team, for the media. The only person benefiting from you're denial is you.

OH has a % of posters who must be Dallas Cowboys fans in orange and black drag. They defend JJ just like the Cowboy fans that defend Romo.

For the Boys fans its never Romo's fault. Its always the OL, or the receivers running the wrong route, or Red J's play calling, or Jerry's meddling, or the defense giving up the lead, or just simple misfortune. Its just like OH posters who defend JJ's blown saves. It always the fault of the offense not scoring enough, or its Buck's fault, or, or ,or, now we even break down individual at bats of anybody to place blame for a loss, but its never on JJ's shoulders. He is never responsible even tho he is the only guy making those pathetic pitches.

I'm a Cowboy fan and I don't defend Romo. In fact, I've had a hard time defending the team ever since they fired Landry...:)

You are to be commended for being a fan of the Dallas Cowboys!

There are plenty of Romo defenders tho - much like the JJ defenders here.

Archived