Anyone miss Mark Reynolds yesterday?

Mr Snuffleupagus

[video=youtube;k9e157Ner90]

Repeating myself from the other Reynolds threads, maybe he needed a change of scenery. It is entirely possible that none of this would be happening if he were still in Baltimore. Maybe it was a wake up call when the phone did not ring for a while. Regardless, he would have been a DH here in Baltimore if he stayed and that is something he really did not want to do. Even in Cleveland, his numbers are much lower when he is the DH. I have always and will always like Reynolds, but he is on another team and we need to get over it at some point.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm very happy with our team, and I'm happy that we have the money we would have spent on Reynolds in the bank, just in case we need to buy up to improve the rotation. If this team doesn't win the division, it won't be for lack of runs.

I love the Sheriff, love him. But he's not an Oriole, Buck and Double D didn't want him, so its time to move on and stop making new threads every day about him. (unless you want to put it in the MLB forum.) He's gone. Move on.

I agree with you.

100 new threads every day? I am looking over the past several days of threads and don't see Reynolds name in the title of any of them.

I have merged 10 recently into the MLB tread that has been ongoing.

Doing a search, there are four prior listed Reynolds threads since Opening Day. The main one, which started April 3 and ran on for 12 pages, was locked on May 11th, and four other threads were started May 5 or later that all got merged into that thread. So, that's at least 8 threads on Mark Reynolds prior to this one.

I don't blame you at all for starting one, but I'm certainly sick of the topic, and I wanted Reynolds to stay. What's done is done. I'm more interested in what the O's should be doing now than in rehashing decisions from last winter.

I like Mark Reynolds. He's now in the MLB.

MR2.gif

Here's a picture to prove it.

Doing a search, there are four prior listed Reynolds threads since Opening Day. The main one, which started April 3 and ran on for 12 pages, was locked on May 11th, and four other threads were started May 5 or later that all got merged into that thread. So, that's at least 8 threads on Mark Reynolds prior to this one.

I don't blame you at all for starting one, but I'm certainly sick of the topic, and I wanted Reynolds to stay. What's done is done. I'm more interested in what the O's should be doing now than in rehashing decisions from last winter.

I also merged several without redirect too.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JISFKByKZTw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Archived