Anyone miss Mark Reynolds yesterday?

Mr Snuffleupagus

Reynolds has been playing DH everyday which I guess is his natural position. He is hitting .125 and has 3 strikeouts in 2 games. Not exactly something to miss. It is obvious Chris Davis can handle first base better than Mark and playing in the field will probably help his bat. This is the year Chris Davis becomes a star

You just answered your own question. The topic has been beaten to death, Mark Reynolds is no longer an Oriole and that's all there is to it. Let it go people.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He is hitting .125 and has 3 strikeouts in 2 games. Not exactly something to miss.

The death-slumps of both Adrian Beltre (.154) and Ian Kinsler (.167) have stretched all the way to three games, so I'm not sure why the Rangers didn't look at some help for their stragglers, too. Heck, I heard the entire Boston management structure is on pins and needles because Wil Middlebrooks' career is in jeopardy after going 0-for-8 with four strikeouts.

Tell me again why he wasn't worth 7.5m?

I didn't like like the decision to let him go, but I can understand the rationale. Regardless, what's done is done. Are we really going to rehash this topic every single time Reynolds does something positive?

Wait...don't bother. I already know the answer.

What is this thread doing in this forum. Mark Reynolds is not an Oriole.

Yea!! I mean, you could have mentioned this the other four times you posted in this very thread in the Orioles forum, but back then Reynolds wasn't playing well and it was fun to stick it to the Reynolds defenders/apologists in a more-visited forum.

What is this thread doing in this forum. Mark Reynolds is not an Oriole.

He was an Oriole in 2012, and it was debated ad nauseam whether or not the Orioles should have let him walk this offseason. No harm in keeping tabs on his performance in 2013. Mods can move if they don't think it's relevant

Archived