Why no talk of firing Presley?

JTrea81

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can bet on the wrong horse in baseball, happens all the time. I don't fault anyone for wanting to draft someone besides Manny Machado, etc.

But firing your hitting coach when your team is having one of the best offensive years in baseball? Or complaining about RISP stats when we have some of the best RISP hitting in baseball? I just don't understand that at all.

You can bet on the wrong horse in baseball, happens all the time. I don't fault anyone for wanting to draft someone besides Manny Machado, etc.

In general, I agree, though SG was in the vast minority in that situation. Harper, Taillon, and Machado were widely considered the clear top 3 prospects in that draft.

• 1 month later...

So here we are a month later and the offense sputters once again in a crucial stretch, and again the Orioles are struggling with RISP. Should Presley really be safe with this lack of performance? I understand we need better players but seeing future key players like Machado regress into hacking mode is pretty darn alarming. And this 18 inning debacle should be the last straw. This offense has way too much talent to have this much failure in execution.

So here we are a month later and the offense sputters once again in a crucial stretch, and again the Orioles are struggling with RISP. Should Presley really be safe with this lack of performance? I understand we need better players but seeing future key players like Machado regress into hacking mode is pretty darn alarming. And this 18 inning debacle should be the last straw. This offense has way too much talent to have this much failure in execution.

I bet you anything someone will come along and say you're crazy or wrong or that we will be okay tomorrow.

MSK

Rays 4-15 RISP

O's 3-12

Now lock it.

Exactly. Only on the hangout can people complain about the teams performance in an 18 inning game, while ignoring that the other team performed the same except they ended winning in a war of attrition. And it's not like this dude hasn't been trolling since he came back, but this really takes the cake.

Sorry but this is the type of crap that would get someone's clocked cleaned in the real world.

Exactly. Only on the hangout can people complain about the teams performance in an 18 inning game, while ignoring that the other team performed the same except they ended winning in a war of attrition. And it's not like this dude hasn't been trolling since he came back, but this really takes the cake.

Sorry but this is the type of crap that would get someone's clocked clean in the real world.

I think it's more then one game. Look at the whole season.

Archived