Hunter Harvey - Joins the Ironbirds and slated to start tonight

Redskins Rick

Plus Members can access my scouting report by going to the Plus Members: Exclusive News and Content Forum or by going here.

We will be adding pictures and video soon.

******************************************************************************************************

You can become a Plus Member by going here where there is a $5 Trial membership available.

We are now offering a new message board only membership that is only $24 a year. This membership gives you full access to the message board and exclusive content in the Plus Members: Exclusive News and Content Forum but minus the plus content on the main page.

You can join up by following these directions:

1. Click on "Control Panel"

2. On left hand side under "My Account" click on Paid "Subscriptions"

3. Select 12 months, $24.

4. Pay through Paypal

You will automatically become a plus member.

Please remember, if you select this option you will not have access to our plus content like most scouting reports, prospect lists, and other plus items on the front page.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Assuming Bundy comes back 100%, you gotta like a top 4 of Gausman, Bundy, Harvey, and Rodriguez.
Who needs the cavalry when you have the four horsemen?! Seriously, this group has more upside than the previous group. Will begin to see the returns in 2014, 2015 could be very interesting.

Does Harvey start at Delmarva next year or do they aggressively push him to Frederick with the strong showing at Aberdeen? Thinking Delmarva, but....

It's gotta be Delmarva, right? He pitched great, but it was only 12 innings (at Aberdeen).

Does Harvey start at Delmarva next year or do they aggressively push him to Frederick with the strong showing at Aberdeen? Thinking Delmarva, but....
It's gotta be Delmarva, right? He pitched great, but it was only 12 innings (at Aberdeen).

I think it would depend on how things progress between now and then. He still has the Instructional League and Spring Training to make his case for Frederick.

If he starts anywhere other than Delmarva I'd be shocked. I could see him earn a promotion if he does well, but you have to imagine he's going to start at Delmarva in 2014.

Archived