vs. Yankees 9/1

weams

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes, it was. I wonder if he's better in left than in rightfield. How is his arm?

You know, we have a pretty fierce lineup vs. southpaws and I like that it pushes Wieters down to the 7 slot, although trying to keep a semblance of the alternating lefty-righty capability, he bats him higher than Hardy, who really shd be hitting higher than 8th.

Morse has an absolute cannon arm.

Are you kidding me Markakis? Why don't you actually do something good for once? We have 2 of the worst hitters in the league in our lineup in Nick and Wieters. Two anchors that just ruin every opportunity.

Nick has been Cesar Izturis-like and Wieters is the worst catcher in the MLB out of all qualified catchers (WAR).

There is no good this team can do. Pitchers gotta love throwing to these batters.

Exactly. They have a good game twice a week then are absolutely dreadful the other games. There's no in between. They either win the game for us or are so terrible that we have no shot at winning. Hence the 1st 2 Red Sox games, 2nd OAK game, 1st 2 TB games, yesterday, today...

Archived