vs. Yankees 9/1

weams

This team just falters under any sort of pressure. Can't win 1 run games, can't hold leads, can't comeback, can't win big games, offense disappears and can't get a clutch hit to save their life with RISP, a closer that's an absolute train wreck...

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone still think this offense is even half way decent? Or are they still fooled by the have 1 good game, and 2 terrible games approach that they have? This is pathetic. No runs in the last 17 innings and the offense has absolutely laid an egg in every game on this road trip except one.

No one called you a name. And don't go telling moderation what they can and can't do. Thanks. I don't think anyone was directing anything at you specifically. And if they were, my apologies.

Well with the sentence, Idiot and me in it.. I think it was kind of directed towards me lol but ok gotcha.

Someone calling me a idiot for simply stating my opinion is uncalled for. Especially when the majority of the time I say nothing negative about the team but if even I want to express my anger with the team, I think I'm allowed that... or maybe that's only certain members.

I agree here i feel it certain member who can get away with it. If i say anything bad u get OFFNY and his band of people coming after me. Then i see some posters that are long time members or plus members say the same thing and nothing happens with them.

I know. I just think it is funny that he gets the Big Papi pass and gets talked about as a HOF'er.

That is interesting. Possibly because he came off better than Clemens during the interrogations and doesn't throw tantrums, put on pompous airs, pout, and expect us to swallow obvious lies like both Clemens and Ortiz have.

That is interesting. Possibly because he came off better than Clemens during the interrogations and doesn't throw tantrums, put on pompous airs, pout, and expect us to swallow obvious lies like both Clemens and Ortiz have.

Didn't he blame Clemens for getting him involved? He's as dirty as any of them, but some guys just don't get the same stigma as others.

Archived