Lurking: Ryan Flaherty?

Frobby

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
* Player... and why is there no edit function for me... GRRRRRR.

Because you are now at 611 posts, so without supporting the site, you became a limited posting member once your free 500 posts were passed and you choose not to become a plus member yet. There are a few benefits. Tony is generous to allow folks the ability to try out most of the advantages for free until they hit 501. For years, 500 was the end of the road if you did not decide to become a supporter. Tony changed that a few years back. He is increasing the Plus content again this season and of course the only way to access that is with a membership.

No offense to Tony or anything but the forum would be pretty dead if they only allowed paying customers to post. But that's here nor there.

Quality is better than quantity. There would be alot less snarky one liners if only members could post, it is a pain scrolling through them sometimes. Not that I am a quality poster or anything but you get the point.

No offense to Tony or anything but the forum would be pretty dead if they only allowed paying customers to post. But that's here nor there.

That's fine.. but I disagree with your statement.

I disagree. We did it for years. There are always new folks who bring a lot tho the party. They always had 500 posts to determine if the community was worth supporting or not. No one was ever forced to pay. In fact, one of the reasons the community has stayed so strong is that each Plus member has a vested interest in improving the site.

I disagree. We did it for years. There are always new folks who bring a lot tho the party. They always had 500 posts to determine if the community was worth supporting or not. No one was ever forced to pay. In fact, one of the reasons the community has stayed so strong is that each Plus member has a vested interest in improving the site.

I joined because I don't like being a freeloader and bandwith is expensive, so if I post alot I was a freeloader.

Flaherty keeps showing that all he is is a late inning defensive replacement, nothing more, and that he is unwilling to stop trying to pull every pitch. No reason not to try to hit the other way on pitches away.

Batting a rather nifty .047!!! This guy belongs on the Orioles roster?

We have 3 holes in the lineup right now. Flaherty, Schoop and Lombardozzi. And 3 possible holes in the rotation.

Sorry guys I don't think this is going to be pretty.

Archived