Suk-min Yoon

Greg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Suk-min Yoon will see Dr Jacobs about his shoulder tmrw</p>— Brittany Ghiroli (@Britt_Ghiroli) <a href="

">July 1, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

• 3 weeks later...

o

10 OUTS: 4 Groundouts (Including 1 Double Play), 2 Flyouts, 1 Strikeout, 1 Lineout, 1 Caught Stealing

SUK-MIN YOON O (vs. AAA-Rochester, 7/19)

IP:. 3.33

H:o 2 (2 Singles)

R:O 0

BB: 1

SO: 1

Pitches: 42 (25 Strikes, 17 Balls)

2014 ERA: 5.51 (AAA-Norfolk)

PITCHES BY INNING

14 (91 Strikes, 5 Balls)

15 (81 Strikes, 7 Balls)

11 (71 Strikes, 4 Balls)

21 (11 Strikes, 1 Balls) *

* Yoon recorded 1 out before departing in the 4th inning.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Suk-min Yoon had discomfort in three fingers on his throwing hand during a side session Tue. Was sent to Baltimore to be examined. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Orioles?src=hash">#Orioles</a></p>— David Hall (@DavidHallVP) <a href="

">July 23, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

A lot of money for little return thus far. It is good that we spend some now anyways compared to the days when 3 million was way too much for us to consider spending on Miguel Sano. Yes, he is injured this year, but at 21, he is soon going to be a big time bat at either third or first for the Twins for years to come

A lot of money for little return thus far. It is good that we spend some now anyways compared to the days when 3 million was way too much for us to consider spending on Miguel Sano. Yes, he is injured this year, but at 21, he is soon going to be a big time bat at either third or first for the Twins for years to come

I still don't see PA signing off on 3 million for an international teenager.

They should know by next spring if it was a waste of resources. I don't think the FO was expecting dividends this year.

I still don't see PA signing off on 3 million for an international teenager.

They should know by next spring if it was a waste of resources. I don't think the FO was expecting dividends this year.

I agree. You wonder if it even got that far, though. I don't think Andy was going to do it either. Dominican scouting/signings/development were not his particular strength. Hope they get something eventually out of Soon, although that major league deal that requires his consent to be optioned may be a tough navigation.

I agree. You wonder if it even got that far, though. I don't think Andy was going to do it either. Dominican scouting/signings/development were not his particular strength. Hope they get something eventually out of Soon, although that major league deal that requires his consent to be optioned may be a tough navigation.

From what I have read over the years, PA would rather pay for proven products then unproven kids.

I think if he can't get guys out next year Dan cuts him rather then try and stash him in the pen. No idea if Yoon and Boras would agree to more time in the minors.

Watch the documentary about him. It was basically owner collusion to keep his signing bonus down. They didn't want to set a precedent that best Dominican got paid more that the previous years player. After watching the documentary you'll see that the O's had the most interest until MLB pulled their act to keep his salary down.

Watch the documentary about him. It was basically owner collusion to keep his signing bonus down. They didn't want to set a precedent that best Dominican got paid more that the previous years player. After watching the documentary you'll see that the O's had the most interest until MLB pulled their act to keep his salary down.

I will watch. But as I recall the Orioles were interested maybe up to a 1 million signing bonus (which would have been larger than any they had ever paid), the Pirates were there in the 3-4 million range signing bonus and Twins got him for 3.15 million signing. Doesn't sound very collusion-y to me, but will watch, thanks!

I don't believe any of this.

Archived