Suk-min Yoon

Greg

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
I don't think so, I believe he still has to perform his end of the bargain. No?

I think that he left that money to go back home. He would have had to participate to collect. Though we have been talking with Boras on another issue. So who knows.

I think that he left that money to go back home. He would have had to participate to collect. Though we have been talking with Boras on another issue. So who knows.

I have a vague recollection that he signed a major league deal but the O's had the ability to send him to the minors in 2014 because he was coming back from an injury. I don't think he could be sent to the minors this year without his consent. So, my guess is he gets to keep his money and go home.

I have a vague recollection that he signed a major league deal but the O's had the ability to send him to the minors in 2014 because he was coming back from an injury. I don't think he could be sent to the minors this year without his consent. So, my guess is he gets to keep his money and go home.

Is sending him to the minor league camp not allowed? I would think that he wouldn't get his money until OD and he isn't on the roster. Right now he looks to me like he is being insubordinate and should be subject to team fines until he gets to camp.

Id like to see Yoon actually pitch. I saw him live at a norfolk game last year and pitched pretty well. We had to see something in this kid because we gave him a 3 year deal. Right now we are stacked at SP so why not see what he could do from the pen?

Who would you bump from the pen?

I'd rather have the rule V guy and I hate rule V guys.

I remember the same thing you did, somehow in the contract, the Orioles could only send him to the minors for 2014.

I recall them only being able to option him last year. I suppose his advisers overestimated his talent, and never thought he would get through being outrighted off of the 40 man.

This. They could only option him in 2014 but outright assignment was always available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived