vs. ASTROS 5/29

scOtt

This is nOT a pitcher who should have 9 strikeouts against us.And no walks I believe?

Well, regardless of his numbers, I see a guy dotting a 94 mph and throwing some decent off speed stuff. He's getting tired now though.

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haven't people been around baseball long enough to know that teams go through streaks and slumps and are never as bad as they look when they are losing or as good as they look when they are winning? People project recent play and just assume it is going to continue in a straight line all season?

Last June Dodger fans wanted Mattingly fired, they were having a horrible season.

Then they made the playoffs.

Two weeks ago the Tigers looked invincible and unbeatable. Look what they have done since.

Stop with this logic! It is IRRELEVANT to any discussion here! Stop making sense even!

post your own damn video

Remember when we all thought Davis was back? Yeah, good times.

Never again am I going to be caught being gullible with this team. They just find a way to be disappointing as hell.

And yet the game is 1-1... :confused:

I am seeing 3-3 bottom 9th on very online scoreboard I check

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

OK, now they went final, 4-3 Boston. But not for at least 2 minutes after the post saying they had won. Replay review on walkoff play????

Don't normally agree with Roy, but I do here. Look, the team looks like crap, and has for about 2 weeks. When the starting pitching is decent like tonight, the hitting goes silent. And vice versa. We are far outclassed by the other teams in the division at this point, who despite having less All Star caliber players, have better pitching and hitters that compliment each other in the lineup.

And still mere games out of first! Playing like CRAP, nobody can deny, and yet we're RIGHT IN this thing. I'm not afraid at all.

Archived