vs. RANGERS, 6/30

Aglets

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not nearly as uncomfortable as the average Bordick-Hunter exchange, for me.

And I agree that Jim makes it obvious how little regard he has for Hunter's opinions...but for me that's kind of how it should be. Jim eschews the lame, grating chummy-ism you hear from most announcer pairs in favor of being genuinely insightful and balanced. And damn good to listen to.

Did I mention I really, really like Jim Palmer as an announcer? :D

I like listening to all the former Orioles players who are now announcers: Bordick, Dave Johnson, and Palmer. But of course Palmer is my favorite by a good margin.

Of the non-player broadcasters, Joe Angel is my fave.

The Orioles are leading 7-1 (a) at home and (b) after scoring early. So I was trying to figure out why on earth you're on the game thread; now I know.

So dumb.

Not nearly as uncomfortable as the average Bordick-Hunter exchange, for me.

And I agree that Jim makes it obvious how little regard he has for Hunter's opinions...but for me that's kind of how it should be. Jim eschews the lame, grating chummy-ism you hear from most announcer pairs in favor of being genuinely insightful and balanced. And damn good to listen to.

Did I mention I really, really like Jim Palmer as an announcer? :D

Palmer's great.

This is why nobody much cares for you. Do what you want but you come across as a jack hole most of the time. When you choose to hang out people most normal people try to take into account the feelings of those people. You seem to take pride in trolling people.

I'm not mad, but I will tell you we will have an interesting conversation if we meet in person. I'd be happy to tell you that you act like a jack hole in person. I wonder what you'd say.

Say you mad bro.

This is why nobody much cares for you. Do what you want but you come across as a jack hole most of the time. When you choose to hang out people most normal people try to take into account the feelings of those people. You seem to take pride in trolling people.

I'm not mad, but I will tell you we will have an interesting conversation if we meet in person. I'd be happy to tell you that you act like a jack hole in person. I wonder what you'd say.

Telling people that Jake has a no no going is gonna make you mad on a message board. I feel sorry for you.

Something very different than what he posts on the game threads.

Archived