vs. Rangers 7/3/14

nevadaO

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Scott Baker will start for Texas. Darvish pitches Friday</p>— Evan Grant (@Evan_P_Grant) <a href="

">July 3, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Scott Baker will start for Texas. Darvish pitches Friday</p>— Evan Grant (@Evan_P_Grant) <a href="

Trying to figure out if this is a GOOD thing we seem to step it up when a good pitcher takes the mound.

Trying to figure out if this is a GOOD thing we seem to step it up when a good pitcher takes the mound.

To be honest. I was actually looking forward to facing Darvish. I know a majority of OH will disagree but I was looking forward to Chen vs. Darvish. Our hitters have played Aces well this year.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Baker pitched a scoreless inning in Monday's game for Texas. Has made 2 starts this year, going 0-1, 6.00 ERA. Is 0-1, 5.80 overall 11g.</p>— Steve Melewski (@masnSteve) <a href="

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Gotta love baseball. Darvish never faced Os in reg season; lost in 2012 playoff. Baker is 6-0 w 2.13 ERA vs Os. On paper, this is bad luck</p>— Dan Connolly (@danconnollysun) <a href="

Wow, I did not know that.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Baker pitched a scoreless inning in Monday's game for Texas. Has made 2 starts this year, going 0-1, 6.00 ERA. Is 0-1, 5.80 overall 11g.</p>— Steve Melewski (@masnSteve) <a href="

Why did he have to post this that means we get 5 shutout innings of this guy :slytf:

To be honest. I was actually looking forward to facing Darvish. I know a majority of OH will disagree but I was looking forward to Chen vs. Darvish. Our hitters have played Aces well this year.

I was looking forward to watching a pitcher's duel. Wasn't looking forward to us facing him. :P

Archived