Orioles Trade Targets?

Nite

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For 2 months?!? Not a chance he gets that much from anyone let alone Dan.

I think there's a good chance Dan could get him for relatively cheap and he could be a big addition down the stretch.

Dodgers could do it because they have the unlimited wallet to make him an offer he [may not] refuse in the offseason.

There was a vicious exchange between SO CAL and WEAMS, that culminated in this:

I can't believe that he re-opened it after that.

Knock-down, drag-out, no holds barred.

Michael wouldn't even let me buy him ballpark food when I was in town. I'm still fuming. ;)

They have a surplus of young SP and the would want a bat or bats under control for a while. That would mean Manny. Maybe Schoop, but they already have a pretty good 2B. We really don't have what they would be looking for.

His HR/9 is .42. There's at least some luck involved.

His GB% has gone up! but his HR/FB % is also exceptionally low. I guess it's possible the light has finally flipped on, but I wouldn't be willing to part with too much to find out. Certainly none of the big 3.

They have a surplus of young SP and the would want a bat or bats under control for a while. That would mean Manny. Maybe Schoop, but they already have a pretty good 2B. We really don't have what they would be looking for.

Manny? Do you even think before you type things out?

Id trade bundy + berry + ed rod for keuchel.

Just wonder if that's enough to get him.

Having him through 2018 along with Gausman and Harvey would make bundy expendable honestly.

They want a bat. It says ML ready but maybe they consider Walker?

Yeah I don't think we have what they want. Manny is a non-starter.

Manny? Do you even think before you type things out?
Do you think when you read something? They want a young promising bat under control for a while. The only guy we have like that is Manny. The point being that we aren't a fit. Is that hard to grasp? Where did I say we should trade for him?

borglum_craig.jpg

Do you think when you read something? They want a young promising bat under control for a while. The only guy we have like that is Manny. The point being that we aren't a fit. Is that hard to grasp? Where did I say we should trade for him?

borglum_craig.jpg

Yeah, I don't know why I bothered. You clearly didn't intend to say that. They know we wouldn't trade Manny for someone like that, and you implied it was possible, regardless of whatever backtracking you try to do now. Either way I'll now do what I should've done from the start. Ignore you.

That's almost an argument against him. His career HR/9 is more than double that. Sounds more like a string of luck.

Even double the rate isn't so bad -- 10 HRs in 127 innings translates to one homer every 13 inning pitched.

I think, instead, that we may be seeing a young pitcher improving.

Archived