Orioles Trade Targets?

Nite

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The other thing that being willing to trade MiGo tells me is that they feel pretty good about the progress and scouting info they are getting baco on Dylan Bundy . That is a definite positive. If there were doubts I think DD would be more hesitant to trade away MiGo

Why do they want to trade him? I don't get it.

I would absolutely do Bundy and Cisco for Keuchel.

Perhaps it is because his value is at its absolute apex. His MLB k-rate is higher than his minor league K-rate. That has to be rare. He was never a highly regarded prospect. Seems like it may be smoke and mirrors.

That seems like an overpay. Then again I am not that big on Berry so I would, in a vacuum, pull the trigger.

Be nice if they had a destination for Matusz lined up.

I think it's an overpay too. Not terrible. Hopefully there just isn't room for Berry in the rotation. Yes, Matusz would need to go somewhere.

The O's can make a fair offer for Lester, but the Red Sox might be able to squeeze more from a desperate team. Don't forget that the O's have a Comp B pick this year that they can include in a deal.

Oh I am sure Dan remembers.

Sup second is no near as tasty a treat as the sup first he traded away last year.

I really don't think anyone would be that petty especially given that Lester won a WS last year.Also sounds silly since he's a FA this fall and this is his chance for a huge contract. Screwing the pooch with us wouldn't

help him there.

Yeah. It was more of a joke post in theory. But I agree. However each time I see him he just looks like a douche to me.

Archived