A.J. Burnett

Greg

We have been repeatedly turned down by AJ Burnett. Time we got the hint....

I will get laughed out the room, but if we are trading for bad contracts I would rather get Jim Johnson back. He costs less, we need a BP arm more than an SP and I think a home coming would help him, and his teammates. He is throwing has hard as he ever has right now...and may be a few tweaks away from right.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We have been repeatedly turned down by AJ Burnett. Time we got the hint....

I will get laughed out the room, but if we are trading for bad contracts I would rather get Jim Johnson back. He costs less, we need a BP arm more ta an SP and I think a home coming would help him, and his teammates.

People go too far in either direction more accurately. JJ was so ineffective last year and so bad he prob cost is the playoffs. However, for virtually free I would take him. If it doesn't work, cut him. People were ranting it would be dumb, why? It would cost virtually nothing.

The fascination with AJ Burnett is amazing to me. He has passed us by so many times...

Let her go man...she doesn't like you! And "she" is pretty damn ugly may I add:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People go too far in either direction more accurately. JJ was so ineffective last year and so bad he prob cost is the playoffs. However, for virtually free I would take him. If it doesn't work, cut him. People were ranting it would be dumb, why? It would cost virtually nothing.

The fascination with AJ Burnett is amazing to me. He has passed us by so many times...

Let her go man...she doesn't like you! And "she" is pretty damn ugly may I add:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some people really dig tattoos. Whatever floats your boat

Cliff Lee to the Jays

AJ Burnett to the Orioles

and a big F U to the Yankees.

IDK that might be a win for the Yanks those 2 pitchers are done.

I don't want any part of AJ Burnett.

Going to the AL East this season is not a huge deal they have some of the worst offenses in the American League in scoring runs. The Red Sox are the worst in the American League and Rays and Yanks are not far behind.

On a side note it amazes me how awful San Diego is. They have 49 games with 2 runs or less in 98 games. How they even have 30 wins is amazing enough.

I never said other wise.

Spotrac says there is a limited no-trade but doesn't provide details.

So does AJ, have a no-trade, and the answer is yes, but limited.

Yep. Good stuff. I read that NY was on and Baltimore was off somewhere. I would love to hear where else he won't go.

Archived