Do the Orioles give Jeter a parting gift?

throwingthings

o

Here is my very own gift to you, Mr. Jeter.

Sincerely,

Patrick C. (Oriole Fan From New York)

o

KELLY ANDREW JOHNSON

KELLY ANDREW JOHNSON

KELLY ANDREW JOHNSON

KELLY ANDREW JOHNSON

KELLY ANDREW JOHNSON

KELLY ANDREW JOHNSON

KELLY ANDREW JOHNSON

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fun fact: in Jeter's entire career, the Yankees have played a grand total of 9 games after being eliminated from the playoffs (5 in 2008, 4 last year).

They could be eliminated as early as tomorrow night, which could mean as many as 13 games played this year after elimination.

Fun fact: in Jeter's entire career, the Yankees have played a grand total of 9 games after being eliminated from the playoffs (5 in 2008, 4 last year).

They could be eliminated as early as tomorrow night, which could mean as many as 13 games played this year after elimination.

They could be eliminated from the division, but not yet the playoffs.

o

1) The Orioles beat the Yankees.

2) Jeter goes 0-for-4 with a strikeout.

3) The Orioles officially eliminate the Yankees from any postseason possibility.

4) With Jeter waiting on deck for one last possible plate appearance, Darren O'Day strikes out Brett Gardner, ending the game.

Farewell, Jeter.

I hope that Peter Angelos offers you free box seats at Oriole Park for the postseason.

o

3) The Orioles officially eliminate the Yankees from any postseason possibility.

4) With Jeter waiting on deck for one last possible plate appearance, Darren O'Day strikes out Brett Gardner, ending the game.

Farewell, Jeter.

I hope that Peter Angelos offers you free box seats at Oriole Park for the postseason.

Standing Room Only.

NY-YANKEE-LOVERS-BASKET.jpg

o

Farewell, Jeter.

Standing Room Only.

NY-YANKEE-LOVERS-BASKET.jpg

Oh no, Mike.

Just like when OFFNY gets his goodie basket when he gets "Fan of the Game" at Oriole Park, Jeter gets an ORIOLES goodie basket with his free box seats to the postseason.

GoOs_Lg2big.JPG

o

Farewell, Jeter.

Looks like a Grand slam to me! :beerchug1:

Archived