Who's going to the Next O's Game?

Bahama O's Fan

Just secured a ticket for Thursday late this afternoon, courtesy of my new favorite relative! We'll be behind the O's dugout (not sure how many rows), but I'm just thrilled to be going. I attended one game each of the 79 ALCS and WS, '83 ALCS and WS, and the '96 ALDS. So it's been a long time since I've seen a baseball playoff game!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get the Center Field Deck seats alot during the regular season...the seated area is ticketed and I am pretty sure both the Drink Rail and Center Field bar deck must have been corporate seating...I have not seen any of these tickets for sale anywhere. Standing up there isn't too bad as long as you are in the front.

I get the Center Field Deck seats alot during the regular season...the seated area is ticketed and I am pretty sure both the Drink Rail and Center Field bar deck must have been corporate seating...I have not seen any of these tickets for sale anywhere. Standing up there isn't too bad as long as you are in the front.

Standing room is pretty much standing room during a playoff game. It's great to be young, and an Oriole.

I can't go, but I hope you all cheer LOUDLY from the first pitch to the last. Rock the Yard and let the Tigers know that the Orioles have a home field advantage.

To bad Guiness won't be there to measure the db level.

We should be to Pickles/Sliders area by 330.

Brother is in orange Markakis jersey. Ill be in orange shirt with backwards hat. We will have to brunettes in orange with us.

None of these descriptions should narrow it down at all...especially today :)

We should be to Pickles/Sliders area by 330.

Brother is in orange Markakis jersey. Ill be in orange shirt with backwards hat. We will have to brunettes in orange with us.

None of these descriptions should narrow it down at all...especially today :)

OH people need special hats. ;)

Archived