Tickets, Tickets, Tickets...who knows what's going on?

Todd-O

section 348. First time buying from stubhub so i hope i dont have problems with duplicate tickets or for some reason be denied entrance.

Stubhub is partnered with the Orioles. The Orioles verify the tickets and issue a new barcode to you when you purchase them. No need to worry' date=' you're 100% safe.

So tomorrow morning at 10 am is general public?

12 noon for public.

Also, I'm surprised that they are still taking deposits and guaranteeing ALCS tickets. I heard that was supposed to end at 5 pm, but I just checked and the offer is still available. Don't they need to let those people know about their sale? lol. I wonder how good of seats they saved for them.

EDIT: Dang you guys are fast. Either that or I'm a slow typer :laughlol:

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I got one winner. My strategy is going to be try for Game 2, then Game 1. If I'm able to purchase one of those games I'm going to buy all 4x tickets and try to trade 2 tickets for 2 tickets to the other game. If that doesn't work I'm going to buy 4x tickets to Game 6 and list 2 on stubhub to try to offset Game 7 (if necessary) cost.

You are almost definitely going to strike out if you try to get 4 seats together, at least for 1 and 2. Game 2 might be a lost cause altogether. I would go pairs...1, then 7, then 6...take best available withoutva second thought and move on...if you feel lucky go for 4 for g6 or g7....then just keep trying and trying Game 2 hoping someone times out on a cart and you catch it. Being picky on seats at this point rarely works out.

I have no inside info, just based on what I'm hearing and my experience in the ALDS Presale as well as both Nats presales trying to help friends out.

Lottery passwords are already on ebay for $80 a pop.. unbelievable.

That's ridiculous and annoying. I wish they could assign them to a particular person, but then they would just buy the tickets and sell those for a ridiculous markup. There really are not too many ways around it. It's just annoying knowing that brokers just flood these lotteries with email accounts and price many real fans out of being able to go to the games.

Even worse. I saw 11 codes hit eBay for 75 to 80 bucks. One ticket dealer alone had 10. At 80 bucks all already sold

That's ridiculous and annoying. I wish they could assign them to a particular person, but then they would just buy the tickets and sell those for a ridiculous markup. There really are not too many ways around it. It's just annoying knowing that brokers just flood these lotteries with email accounts and price many real fans out of being able to go to the games.

Archived