vs. Royals 10/14, (Game Three A.L.C.S.)

weams

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miguelito will extend this series tomorrow, I know he will. It will be very tough to win 4 straight.

It's not happening man, this royals team is not going to just go on a 4 game losing streak. The team came up short, we got out played and out lucked.

I was gonna root for them if they beat us but not after this absurd amount of luck and Dyson being a jerk. I hope they get bombed.

Listen bro, dyson told the truth. He and several others saw it in the O's eyes Saturday night. You could tell they didn't want to be in the series anymore. They have been humbled.

This one is on Buck for not utilizing the bench. I am sorry.

Yep. There is no way to spin not PHing those guys in the 7th and 8th. And there is no way Buck can't change the lineup tomorrow. Some of these guys just aren't getting it done. If you want De Aza playing tomorrow cause he got a couple hits earlier in the season then go ahead. But that is the wrong move IMO

Yeah...curious non-decisions. Sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goodnight folks. See you next season. This board is about as depressing as humanly possible.

Will be watching the game from a bar with an endless glass of beer tomorrow. Watching us lose is bad. Watching us lose while reading the **** that is spewed on this forum is something else.

This one is on Buck for not utilizing the bench. I am sorry.

Yep. There is no way to spin not PHing those guys in the 7th and 8th. And there is no way Buck can't change the lineup tomorrow. Some of these guys just aren't getting it done. If you want De Aza playing tomorrow cause he got a couple hits earlier in the season then go ahead. But that is the wrong move IMO

Doesn't matter how many times you write the same thing. You don' burn your bench that early.

Archived