Trade Ubaldo please

steva84

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not happy trading Norris or Miggy. What if Ubaldo comes out looking like the first of last year. Luckily we had a sixth starter named Kevin Gausman What if there is another injury?

I think we couldn't use a 6 man rotation all year long. It's more important an extra bullpen arm on the 25. Do you demote Gausman? He has to start!

I think we couldn't use a 6 man rotation all year long. It's more important an extra bullpen arm on the 25. Do you demote Gausman? He has to start!

There will be injuries, there might be a suspension. All six won't be starting all year.

Would be interesting to go with a six man staff with one of the starters available to pitch an inning or two out of the bullpen.

I'm not happy trading Norris or Miggy. What if Ubaldo comes out looking like the first of last year. Luckily we had a sixth starter named Kevin Gausman What if there is another injury?

Wright and Wilson are next on the depth chart. The team has also said they want to bring in a veteran on a minor league deal.

This 6 person rotation needs to be cleared up sooner than later.

This is a key point Weams. People demonize Ubaldo, but he would have been one of our better pitchers a few years ago. Just everyone else pitched so well that it makes Ubaldo look worse than he was.

Oh he was bad, and he would never have been one of any halfway decent team's better pitchers. Once you adjust for the league run context he pitched almost exactly as well as 2007 Daniel Cabrera, the year he went 9-18 with a 5.55. I have some hope he'll improve, maybe by a lot, but he was bad last year.

Archived