Okay so WHO do we spend the money on???

mskrulz

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Carlos Gonzalez's stats have been inflated by Coos Field. He's not nearly the hitter when he's on the road. Also, the Rockies aren't willing to give an "injury discount" in a trade for him. We won't be trading for him nor should we.

When healthy Gonzalez is a stud, no question to me.

Signing Aoki, Morse and a couple of capable relievers would take away the sting of losing Cruz, Markakis and Miller.

We should resign Delmon Young even if we need to give him two years. Love having a professional hitter who can hit well coming off the bench.

The only trade I want to see is a trade involving one of our six starters. Not interested in trading any of our top prospects.

I remember when Henry was talked about as the right fielder apparent. I guess when he was healthy, he did not show enough power to play for us though.

Is there anything there? Last season was ravaged by injuries. 2013 he was a slap hitter (with the O's).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After the Markakis deal, Aoki is going to get 3/24. For Fowler we'd have to give up a player and pay him 10 million. I think trading for Brandon Moss and waiting it out for Morales is the most likely route at this point. I'd really like to see us trade Hunter and Matusz and put that money towards Miller.

What is everyone's opinion on Aoki?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is not Nick Markakis by any means. He does run well, and he needs to because he takes some of the worst routes to a fly ball I have ever seen. He is a typical Japanese LH swinger, who slaps and runs. No power. LH pitching gives him a fit. David Lough is a much better player IMO. Lough is much, much better defensively and has some power.

He is not Nick Markakis by any means. He does run well, and he needs to because he takes some of the worst routes to a fly ball I have ever seen. He is a typical Japanese LH swinger, who slaps and runs. No power. LH pitching gives him a fit. David Lough is a much better player IMO. Lough is much, much better defensively and has some power.

Royals apparently preferred Aoki to Lough

Archived