Toronto looking for New President to be Duquette.

OriolesManiac88

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wonder if this is the most tired conversation in the history of OH? Sadly it's probably not even top 5. I keep opening this dumb thread thinking there might be something substantive added. I'm continually disappointed so I guess I'll move on!

Just as a reminder...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/B_Rogers11">@B_Rogers11</a> Remember the ALCS? Upton is from VA. Trade and be aggressive with extension offer. Bundy is quite replaceable.</p>— Jonathan French (@JTrea81) <a href="

">December 9, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Just as a reminder...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/B_Rogers11">@B_Rogers11</a> Remember the ALCS? Upton is from VA. Trade and be aggressive with extension offer. Bundy is quite replaceable.</p>? Jonathan French (@JTrea81) <a href="

">December 9, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Trea wants to give up Bundy for one year of Upton? Shocker.

I wonder if this is the most tired conversation in the history of OH? Sadly it's probably not even top 5. I keep opening this dumb thread thinking there might be something substantive added. I'm continually disappointed so I guess I'll move on!

I think we bashed Nick for 118 pages then started three new threads to bash him some more. And that was only two weeks ago.

Certainly more entertaining than anything at the Winter Meetings or the Kemp thread.

How are you not getting this??? He would be the CEO of the Blue Jays and Rogers Communications, not a EVOP ["GM"] of a baseball franchise.

He would be the CEO or Rodgers communications. If he were that would be an actual promotion. You are stuck on titles.

Archived