2015 Season Ticket Packets (13,29,81)

ChuckS

I think it depends on the rep you have. Some are really good and some are really bad. Some will bend over backwards and some think answering the phone or calling back is a sin. In most places you work at you have some really good and dedicated people and some are barely alive. Not making excuses but the delay and mess with season tickets is causing some stress in some of the reps.

Just wondering what is causing the delay? Is it all the new packages they sold in the fall?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do we need to contact our rep to buy more early entry tickets? The offer is no longer on my account now that I've claimed the free ones.

I ran into the same issue. Claimed the free ones before realizing I could purchase additional. I contacted my rep, and was fully prepared to pay for 2 more, but he ended up putting two more free ones in my account.

Has anyone seen anything about the 2015 Orange Carpet perks? The ability to exchange tickets is the main reason why I have the plan I just have not heard if they are doing that or not this year. I could see it being taken away with the increased ticket plan sales.

I got an email from the Orioles about half an hour ago. The invoice will come via email on Feb 2 and the initial payment will be due on Feb 13. It is on online only process now.

I wonder if we are moving to electronic tickets soon? Many teams are now doing that instead of ticket packets. Personally I like the ticket packets. Very exciting to get them in the mail, and I like to save some for collection.

I wonder if we are moving to electronic tickets soon? Many teams are now doing that instead of ticket packets. Personally I like the ticket packets. Very exciting to get them in the mail, and I like to save some for collection.

I agree. I am old school when it comes to tickets. I save all my ticket stubs.

The Orioles already offer electronic tickets. If you want to use your smartphone to enter Camden Yards instead of paper tickets the Orioles already offer that option. I can't imagine they will go totally paperless for the reasons that you stated and the fact that some people just don't trust electronic tickets.

The Orioles already offer electronic tickets. If you want to use your smartphone to enter Camden Yards instead of paper tickets the Orioles already offer that option. I can't imagine they will go totally paperless for the reasons that you stated and the fact that some people just don't trust electronic tickets.

Example:

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/news/article-1/Eagles-Move-To-Electronic-Ticketing/16729e12-b64d-4f8d-821f-5cac376db598

Recently read about a mlb team doing the same this year. Think it was the blue jays? They are no longer sending ticket packets. Only e tickets.

I got an email from the Orioles about half an hour ago. The invoice will come via email on Feb 2 and the initial payment will be due on Feb 13. It is on online only process now.
Dear Season Plan Member,

Orioles FanFest 2015 is just days away, and before we know it, pitchers and catchers will be reporting in Sarasota. Baseball season is here!

We want to make you aware that we have adopted a new online-only process for your Season Plan Member statement. Your 2015 Season Plan information will arrive via email on Monday, February 2. This statement will reflect any credits you may be due from unplayed 2014 postseason games. Please note an initial payment for your 2015 season tickets will be due on Friday, February 13.

We thank you for your continued support of Orioles baseball. And we look forward to seeing you back at the ballpark in April.

Sincerely,

There it is. Dan's name isn't on it. It's like the calendar.

Moved to Baltimore and bought a 29-game plan last year to get some playoff tickets. Called customer service yesterday--no Fan Fest tickets and no word on when the ticket options will be available.

Did you talk to a rep? If not PM me, I will give you the info. The reps are all aware of all of this.

Moved to Baltimore and bought a 29-game plan last year to get some playoff tickets. Called customer service yesterday--no Fan Fest tickets and no word on when the ticket options will be available.

BTW, welcome to the board. I approved you this morning.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/orioles?src=hash">#orioles</a> season ticket prices and single game prices will remain the same in 2015. No increases, per source</p>— Roch Kubatko (@masnRoch) <a href="

">January 27, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Archived