2015 Season Ticket Packets (13,29,81)

ChuckS

My previous post was unclear. I have a 13-game plan. I was wondering, for 13-game plans, were 2014 playoff seat locations assigned in order of regular season ticket cost? (I'm assuming for the 13-game plan playoff game, no one gets their regular season seat location). For Opening Day, are all 13-game plan holders in the free-for-all, or is there again a preference based on season ticket cost?

Last year was my first year. For Opening Day it is first come first serve online. You are allowed to buy tickets that are in a similar price range. In my example I have lower reserve seats. So for Opening Day you can only get tickets in that type of section or a similar price section in the upper deck. I wound up getting lower reserve several sections closer to field but in the last row. I would have been better of sitting in the Upper Deck and at least had some sun on me.

For the playoffs I was assigned lower reserve but my seats were not as nice IMO where my regular seats are.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I do also. And I found out this season, that if you have a paper ticket, you can take it to a ticket window and they will print you an actual ticket. Wished I knew that a few years ago....makes sense, but I never thought to check.

I didn't know that, thanks for passing that info along.

We are doing a lot of assuming that things will be kept the same. I did confirm with my ticket rep that exchanges would be allowed but if the team continues with its success I could see that going away as the attendance rises. As much as we like to complain about Peter Angelos the organization he runs has one of the best ticket plans/fan experiences in baseball. Ticket exchanges? Yup! Bring in your own food? Yup!

We are doing a lot of assuming that things will be kept the same. I did confirm with my ticket rep that exchanges would be allowed but if the team continues with its success I could see that going away as the attendance rises. As much as we like to complain about Peter Angelos the organization he runs has one of the best ticket plans/fan experiences in baseball. Ticket exchanges? Yup! Bring in your own food? Yup!

The Orioles will never tell us but they had to have sold a lot of season tickets during the postseason rush. I just wonder where the saturation point is locally for season tickets. The Nationals being around changed a lot of things.

I agree about your fan experience point 100%. I hear some people complain from time to time about ticket prices and concessions. I usually take my own drinks in with some snacks. I went to a Frederick Keys game a couple of years ago and spent 3 innings in line waiting for food-it was a sellout game- but still. Nothing enjoyable about that.

I don't think ticket exchanges negatively affect the bottom line nearly as much as bringing in your own food. I know several people with season tickets that wouldn't have them but for ticket exchanges.

I don't think ticket exchanges negatively affect the bottom line nearly as much as bringing in your own food. I know several people with season tickets that wouldn't have them but for ticket exchanges.

If they ever got rid of the ticket exchanges I would probably let my tickets go as well. I had a 29 game plan and went to like 4 games.

If they ever got rid of the ticket exchanges I would probably let my tickets go as well. I had a 29 game plan and went to like 4 games.

Did you have upper deck and exchange different games for behind home plate? I have a 13 game plan in section 52, but I was considering upgrading to 29 at worse seats and exchanging down to better seats.

I am curious about the 13 game deal and there is very little info on the Orioles site. I was wondering if anyone could tell me if you get any choice as to where the seats are and do you get the same seats in all 13 games?

I am curious about the 13 game deal and there is very little info on the Orioles site. I was wondering if anyone could tell me if you get any choice as to where the seats are and do you get the same seats in all 13 games?

You pick one of 4 plans. They assign you the same seats to every game in that plan. If you get to know your rep, you can call and talk to them about where you want to sit based on price range. Ex: aisle seats, close row, exact section. A few years ago, my rep helped me find upper front row aisle seats behind home plate. Loved the seats but changed to new ones after a couple years. Now sit on the drink rail in club left. Not giving those up.

I didn't get an email yet, but I was able to go into "My Tickets" and my ToDos was poulated with my package! You can print off your invoice as well.

I have over half of my tickets paid for due to Post Season Tickets! That was a nice surprise!

But, there is a $20 Season Processing Fee... I don't ever remember paying for that. I'll have to check my invoice from last year. Maybe it's because they are going to online processing?

I didn't get an email yet, but I was able to go into "My Tickets" and my ToDos was poulated with my package! You can print off your invoice as well.

I have over half of my tickets paid for due to Post Season Tickets! That was a nice surprise!

But, there is a $20 Season Processing Fee... I don't ever remember paying for that. I'll have to check my invoice from last year. Maybe it's because they are going to online processing?

Thank you. I am all set now as well.

Archived