2015 Season Ticket Packets (13,29,81)

ChuckS

I bought a 13 game plan for 2015.

I'm trying to figure out how much season tickets will cost for seats in the lower bowl between the bases. O's website does not have information from last year as far as prices go, and the 2015 prices haven't been listed yet.

Can anyone help me out?

I've started to put some money aside but not sure how much I will need.

Last year, I'm pretty sure my 2 tickets for the 13 game Sunday plan came to a total of like $1435-ish.

Section 34, 2 tickets, plus B/C parking pass to each game (i think parking pass was $8 or $10 bucks per game). So $1435 with parking pass, probably about $1300 without.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I bought a 13 game plan for 2015.

I'm trying to figure out how much season tickets will cost for seats in the lower bowl between the bases. O's website does not have information from last year as far as prices go, and the 2015 prices haven't been listed yet.

Can anyone help me out?

My 13 game plan for two tickets for 2014 was $896.00. That was for section 14. The price will depend on what part of the lower deck you want to sit. If the Orioles do a price increase for 2015 and how many games are value,classic,etc.

Ok...so I put down a deposit on a 13-game plan back in September, and I still have the email from the purchase. However, when I go click the link to My Tickets and look in my inventory, there is nothing listed. Plus, I never received an email this week to get my complimentary FanFest tickets. Should I be worried? The money was definitely taken out of my bank account.

Ok...so I put down a deposit on a 13-game plan back in September, and I still have the email from the purchase. However, when I go click the link to My Tickets and look in my inventory, there is nothing listed. Plus, I never received an email this week to get my complimentary FanFest tickets. Should I be worried? The money was definitely taken out of my bank account.

No. Don't be worried. Call a rep tomorrow though. If you need one, PM me and I'll get you one. Everything's gonna be alright.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/zmwue6Jq4KA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

FWIW, I emailed customer service about...well, not receiving any information concerning the 13-game deposits I placed in September, and they responded, in part, with:

We apologize for not communicating with you more about your 2015 season deposit. We have been a little behind this year in finalizing plan details for the 2015 season. We anticipate reaching out to anyone who placed a deposit with us in mid-February, so that you can choose your plan and pick your seats for the season. You should be hearing from one of our staff members over the next few weeks.

It might have just been a rushed/generic response, but the wording caught my attention (i.e., "so that you can choose your plan"...because didn't I already do that?). Hopefully the availability of 13-game plans will remain undisturbed for those of us who put down early-ish deposits, though I know the plans aren't being offered right now.

Anyway, that's my update. I didn't ask about FanFest tickets since I don't usually go, but I'll bump the thread if I hear anything else.

My guess when they mentioned choosing your plan is that they mean which of the four 13-game plans from which you can choose.

I'd honestly forgotten that there were others...are there others? The Sunday plan is the only one that ever made sense to me from a scheduling standpoint (i.e., having the chance to get out of town family members to games). You're almost certainly right, though. Thanks for the reminder.

I'd honestly forgotten that there were others...are there others? The Sunday plan is the only one that ever made sense to me from a scheduling standpoint (i.e., having the chance to get out of town family members to games). You're almost certainly right, though. Thanks for the reminder.

The Sunday package always works the best for the 5 of us that have tickets together. With everyone having different schedules it's very convenient to be able to exchange the tickets for other games we can attend or get ticket vouchers we use later (normally we just upgrade our seats.) It's also a great way to get opening day tickets for cost. Hopefully they don't change this plan or the way it works.

In addition to the Sunday plan, they've had B, C, and D plans and each one has a different set of 13 tickets. All of those plans and the 29-game plan add up to 81 games total, so they can break out seats to be sold to partial plan holders for the whole schedule.

Keep in mind that the O's are super flexible with trading in tickets and buying additional tickets at the season plan price for anywhere in the stadium. You could theoretically buy whichever 13-game plan and then trade them all in for 13 Sundays as long as you don't mind sitting in different seats each game.

FWIW, I emailed customer service about...well, not receiving any information concerning the 13-game deposits I placed in September, and they responded, in part, with:

It might have just been a rushed/generic response, but the wording caught my attention (i.e., "so that you can choose your plan"...because didn't I already do that?). Hopefully the availability of 13-game plans will remain undisturbed for those of us who put down early-ish deposits, though I know the plans aren't being offered right now.

Anyway, that's my update. I didn't ask about FanFest tickets since I don't usually go, but I'll bump the thread if I hear anything else.

If you have not gotten an email from the Orioles about Fanfest tickets,I would give them a call. They are a little or very behind.:) Some people might even get their season packages by the middle of next week.

In addition to the Sunday plan, they've had B, C, and D plans and each one has a different set of 13 tickets. All of those plans and the 29-game plan add up to 81 games total, so they can break out seats to be sold to partial plan holders for the whole schedule.

Keep in mind that the O's are super flexible with trading in tickets and buying additional tickets at the season plan price for anywhere in the stadium. You could theoretically buy whichever 13-game plan and then trade them all in for 13 Sundays as long as you don't mind sitting in different seats each game.

The problem is the 20 game plan and 40 game plan. You have to see who does not renew. Plus you have people who have switched from 13 to 20 game plans. Not easy especially with ticket renewals so late. They have to give season ticket holders some time to pay.

Per the Orioles, comp'd FanFest tickets are for plan holders that held a plan in 2014 and doesn't apply to those of us who placed a deposit at the end of the season. Bummer.

Per the Orioles, comp'd FanFest tickets are for plan holders that held a plan in 2014 and doesn't apply to those of us who placed a deposit at the end of the season. Bummer.

That is ridiculous. I know FanFest tickets arent real expensive but still. I wonder if this is because they are so far behind on things. I mean your deposit is for season tickets, it isn't your fault they don't have them ready.

That is strange. The Fanfest webpage says there is a 10 a.m. admission for season ticket holders, for Buck & Duquette's forum. I hope this doesn't mean that new 2015 season ticket holders do not get entry.

Really? The rep that Weams put me into contact with went into my account and added the Fanfest tickets. I assumed they had made some kind of mistake.

Archived