2015 Season Ticket Packets (13,29,81)

ChuckS

FanFest will be here in 4 weeks. I am hoping they allow season plan holders to buy extras for friends so we can all go in together. Can't see them waiting much longer to put them on sale.

I was told awhile ago mid to late December was going to be when the renewals were sent out but it could be later, and it has. Last year was my first year as a season plan holder, I am happy I got a 13 game plan before they were gone.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FanFest will be here in 4 weeks. I am hoping they allow season plan holders to buy extras for friends so we can all go in together. Can't see them waiting much longer to put them on sale.

I was told awhile ago mid to late December was going to be when the renewals were sent out but it could be later, and it has. Last year was my first year as a season plan holder, I am happy I got a 13 game plan before they were gone.

They are behind. Invoices were sent out in early December for 2014. I guess we will see an article in the Sun about ticket prices going up or staying the same Should be in the paper around the 12th.:)

Does anyone know what happens if your deposit is more than your tickets? My friend has the 13 game plan and pays less than the $250 I put down. The only other time I ever got season tickets for a team I went to the stadium and picked them out, so I'm not sure how this works.

I'm pretty sure the extra money gets credited to your account, and you can use it towards additional tickets.

Spoke with my rep. Invoices for 2014 STHs should be out in "a couple of weeks." The invoices for new STHs/playoff signups will be released shortly thereafter. This is to give past STHs a week or two to make changes to their seats before seats are assigned to new plan holders (partially with the intention of placating 13-game-plan holders angry about how playoff tickets were handled last season).

When I spoke to my ticket rep around playoff time, he said look for the packet to come sometime in Dec/January. Vague answer....but they aren't gonna give a concrete date, because if they did and then something gets delayed, they'd have to answer a million phone calls from anxious sth's when the packets didn't arrive the minute they were expected.

FWIW, I also asked about the 13 game plans since I was an existing Sunday plan holder with a B/C parking pass....with all the new season ticket sales and the "elimination" of the 13 game plan, I was worried about losing the parking pass (which might be the best thing about my sth package).

He said that if you had a plan with a parking pass, he couldn't imagine losing anything....he was confident in saying if you had it in 2014, you would have it in 2015, and I'm pretty sure he said that those with 13 game plans will be able to keep them. We'll see.

I think I would also like to upgrade to a 29 game plan or maybe even a 20, but I've got awesome seats and don't want to lose them. I'm currently behind home plate 22rows up on the aisle. Bathrooms, Stella, and Gate D are right outside my tunnel. I'd kill for those same seats in a 29 game plan, but rep said might not be possible. He told me to call him as soon as I got my packet to see if it could be done.

In past years, has anyone else upgraded plans and kept their seats?

I bought a 13 game plan for 2015.

I'm trying to figure out how much season tickets will cost for seats in the lower bowl between the bases. O's website does not have information from last year as far as prices go, and the 2015 prices haven't been listed yet.

Can anyone help me out?

I've started to put some money aside but not sure how much I will need.

I bought a 13 game plan for 2015.

I'm trying to figure out how much season tickets will cost for seats in the lower bowl between the bases. O's website does not have information from last year as far as prices go, and the 2015 prices haven't been listed yet.

Can anyone help me out?

I've started to put some money aside but not sure how much I will need.

I heard ticket prices will be released next week. Field Box tickets went anywhere from $35.00 to $70.00. This was from value to elite. Lower box was from $27.00 to $56.00.

I like that Stubhub has almost 600 tickets for sale for Opening Day.

I heard ticket prices will be released next week. Field Box tickets went anywhere from $35.00 to $70.00. This was from value to elite. Lower box was from $27.00 to $56.00.

I like that Stubhub has almost 600 tickets for sale for Opening Day.

Are you sure? $70 would be a significant decrease from the elite ticket prices.

My question: I've been a 13 game holder last 3 years. The website currently only shows 20,29, and 81 game plans for purchase. So are they gonna let us keep just 13 games? Or do we have to upgrade to 20? Are the really gonna have a full season plan, plan A for 29 games, plans B-E for 13, and add additional plans for 20 games? Also, will we be forced to move up to 20 after this year? Seems like they are doing away with the 13 game option all together. Not necessarily complaining, just curious.

My question: I've been a 13 game holder last 3 years. The website currently only shows 20,29, and 81 game plans for purchase. So are they gonna let us keep just 13 games? Or do we have to upgrade to 20? Are the really gonna have a full season plan, plan A for 29 games, plans B-E for 13, and add additional plans for 20 games? Also, will we be forced to move up to 20 after this year? Seems like they are doing away with the 13 game option all together. Not necessarily complaining, just curious.

I thought they said all the 13 game plans sold out. I'd take that to mean that if you're currently a 13 game partial season ticket holder, you'd probably be able to keep your plan while anyone who's new would be required to get the 20+ plans. It wouldn't bother me either way, but I think that some seats are split for the season, which would mean people would be required to move to new seats if the old plans had to change to 20+.

Archived