Fantasy keeper league anyone?

OriolesMagic33

I have played fantasy baseball for many many years now.However I have never attempted to play in a keeper league.I don't play for money but I'm very serious about the stuff.Anyone interested in giving it s shot with me please let me know.I would love to get enough people for a live draft and keeping the same group together for a long time.Thanks for your time.

I am the commish of a 16 team Orioles Hangout Keeper league in espn. I will be opening the league soon. I would be happy to let you have a team if we end up needing a replacement owner. Usually there is at least one since there are 16 teams. Private message me your email and such if interested!

I'd be interested.....and I have a buddy who would definitely play also.

We've never done a keeper league, but have played ESPN fantasy baseball religiously since the mid-90's....we always struggle to find good, active leagues for baseball and would friggin LOVE a good, active, competitive league.

We've played other formats, but you can't beat ESPN imo. I'd prefer ESPN, live draft, as many teams as possible......and we always like drafting a day or two before opening day. If you draft earlier, you're gonna lose guys to injuries....same with football. I've never figured out why people draft teams weeks ahead of time......

Archived